30 December, 2009

Goo Goo Ga Joob

I don't know if I'll say everything I wanted to say, but here's my introduction:

*I chose "Sitting On A Cornflake" as the name of my blog for a few reasons. Cornflakes are known to be John's favorite food, which is one of the first things I ever learned as a kid. The song comes from around the middle of their career, which was the easiest way for me to pick an era to represent in the name. Also, it was more unique than some of the other ideas I came up with! hahaha

*I've wanted a blog of my own for a long time now. I've posted blogs and such ramblings on various websites before, but now they can all come together in one location. From now on, I will post every blog I compose here so that there's one primary location to hear it all! [I'm also going to get some of my old blog entries and such from other places and share them here so that this new primary location isn't lacking! When I do share old writings, I'll let you know its an oldie!]

*My main interest here is not to necessarily share breaking Beatley news with you all. There's other superior websites out there for that! This will be a place to debate, to share opinions, etc.! In other words, it will be unique.

I really hope that it will be as good as I intend to make it. I've run out of things to say in this entry already, so there might be a "Goo Goo Ga Joob" sequel or two! I also hope that this blog isn't visually disappointing...I'm afraid to upload photos to go along with my entries like so many people do because I don't own the rights to them! I'd rather write a good blog with no photos than have photos and get my blog deleted!

No comments:

Post a Comment