31 March, 2010

Hidden Messages

It's been a long time...now I'm...coming back home...to my blog! Well, some of this is a stretch. Some of this seems right-on. Some of this is freaky. Some of this is funny. Some of this is nonsense. Some of this tells the story of Paul's "death." Is any of it intentional? I don't know about that. They did backwards music and intentionally had backwards singing on "Rain," for example, but I'm not sure about these hidden messages. I'm not even asking you all to take a stand, but I thought this was simply interesting and wanted to share it:

This was originally composed in 2009. It can also be seen on BeatleSpace.


*DISCLAIMER*

This has the potential to freak some people out, I am sure, but do NOT worry about it. That's NOT my intention! I don't encourage anyone to believe Paul's really dead and all that!

Someone sent this to me a looong time ago! What does everyone think about this collection of "hidden messages?" There's a few references to Paul's "deadly car crash" but there's other weird stuff too.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=29585

No comments:

Post a Comment