19 February, 2013

Nowhere Man (The Final Days Of John Lennon)

I know I've not posted in a while, but the only news that I really have is that I'm almost done reading "Nowhere Man (The Final Days Of John Lennon)" by Robert Rosen & that I've recently bought "The Man Who Made The Beatles" by Ray Coleman. I've no idea how good the book about Brian is going to be, especially because Deborah Geller's book is SO phenomenal, I can't imagine anything better...but we will see. As for Rosen's book about John, it's WONDERFUL! It reminds me a lot of "Lennon In America" by Geoffrey Giuliano.

2 comments:

BeatleNut9 said...

The end of the book was EXCELLENT as well. Even though it was all about MDC, it was VERY good to read. I had all the visuals in my head from the movie "Chapter 27," which I did see on television...for free. I would have never given a movie like that money because I'm not sure how I feel about there being a movie made about someone who most likely did what he did for the attention & fame (therefore being glorified with the attention & fame by having a movie about him) but I did see it & the end of this book was also very enlightening, as was the movie. Another fabulous book about the real John Lennon...

Robert Rosen said...

Thank you. Always appreciate a good word and a rational perspective about Nowhere Man. Very happy that people continue to discover it long after it was published.

Post a Comment