26 January, 2010

Why don't you call me, Miss O'Dell?

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but I really want to build up a following before there's too many posts. I know it will be hard to catch up otherwise, and I don't want anyone to miss out! I don't know if I have a following yet, though I've informed a small amount of people, but I can't resist posting this.

Chris O'Dell released a book last year, as you may know, called "Miss O'Dell." I assume that if you're reading this, you know the song "Miss O'Dell." This is indeed a song about Chris. I purchased this book on 11 January and finished it on the 20th. The only reason it took me that long was because, once I got towards the end, I started putting it off to prevent the book from ending! It is THAT good!

I didn't do a whole lot of delaying simply because I couldn't resist it. I must admit, this is by far my favorite book of all-time. There are other great books out there, but this one was particularly phenomenal because it sounds like something I could have actually written! It's not like something who gets deeply involved, and then finds the whole thing normal at one point. She was a fan who lucked out one day, and as her luck progressed more and more, she never lost sight of how special her life was.

I want to talk about this book in depth if I can...not too deep if I can help it, but specific enough for its own entry. I marked parts of the book that stood out to me with a star in the margin. The problem is, I've got at LEAST one star on every page, HAHAHA! Anyway, I plan to write about the book in detail next time to express what all makes it so phenomenal. It's actually life-changing to live vicariously through her, which I did, and you can temporarily pretend you're her and live an Apple Scruff's DREAM!

If you haven't read it, you might not want to read that upcoming entry until you have. I don't want to spoil anything, and the book is written in such a way that things would really be ruined if you knew things ahead of time! This may or may not be my next entry because I'll have to almost re-read the book by skimming over all of the parts with stars in the margin. Right now, it's just important for me to get the word out about how PRICELESS this book is. GO GET IT RIGHT AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment